- Web Site: http://icsip.wordpress.com
- Contact Name: I Consultancy Services, Inc.
- Phone Number: 63 (02) 846-1892/63 (02) 400-6088
- Street: Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- City: Manila, Philippines
- Province: Metropolitan Manila
- Country: Philippines
- Zip/Postal Code: 1001
- Listed: January 11, 2014 4:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
I Consultancy Services Inc. (ICSI) has been in the migrating consulting business since 2006. We are registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) CS200712886 and the Bureau of Internal Revenue TIN 006-818-975.
Our office is seeking a grant to provide help to our nation’s graduate students who wants to achieve their ambitions and have a great opportunity in the United Kingdom, New Zealand & Canada. The objective is to provide an alternative route for people who wanted to migrate in other countries in efficient and less cost services. Our mission is about helping people build success into their lives. They will have the support that they need to enable them to achieve and progress in their chosen field.
We have helped and deployed over 800 Filipinos in the past four years and successfully having 98% success rate in providing visas. The application process is less than 90 days.
United Kingdom Study with Work Placement 7-Step Process (45-90days*)
• International Qualification
• Legally work part time 10-20hrs./week tax free with an option to work 37.5 hrs/wk (no visa restriction program )
• Global work environment exposure
• Access to prospective global employers
• Bring the spouse and/or children
• Spouse can work FULL time
• FREE Education (Children below 18yrs old)
• FREE Medical Assistance
• Switch to other types of visas
New Zealand (NZ) Study with Work Placement 4-Step Process (30-60 days)
• Apply for the Permanent Residence “IMMIGRANT” within 3 mo’s.
• Bring Family as IMMIGRANT as well
• Earn as much as $35,000.00/year
• Transfer to Australia as RN
• Migrate to other countries such as UK, USA and Canada
Canada Permanent Residency 5 Step Process (12 Mos. )
• Equal rights and privileges as a Canadian Citizen
• Work, study & live anywhere in Canada
• Canada Child Tax benefit
• Old Age security, Guaranteed Income supplement and Canada Pension Plan
• Universal Health Care
• FREE education until High School for Children
Our company provides:
• Assessment and Counseling
• Migration Case Preparation
• Interview Preparation
• Travel Arrangements & Assistance
• Post Landing Assistance.
• Work Placement Assistance
6491 total views, 1 today